After a too-short visit to South Africa (with quite a bit of over-indulgence and a LOT of great wines) time to get back on track. Got a whole week of tasty meals planned, with minimal cooking effort required, so should have no excuses for extra snacks or trips to the pub!
- Sea bream with Thai butter and pea shoots
- Chicken liver bunny-chow
- Roast belly pork with red cabbage, apple, pistachio & blue cheese salad
- Sauerkraut & belly pork leftovers
- Pesto chicken with green beans, peas & broad beans
- Chicken souvlaki, wors, coleslaw and pesto, feta and pea salad
- Wors, chakalaka and cauliflower “pap”